The proposal of the study (app. 1500 words) should belong to a discipline of social sciences, and it may relate to political/social history; constitutional aspects of integration with India; bilateral treaties and agreements; issues of refugees, migrants and displaced persons; economic, political and social status of various sub-regions of these regions; state of Panchayati Raj institutions; status of women, children, elderly people and weaker sections; demographic changes; status of traditional and modern education; assessment of absolute and relative economic performance since independence and so on in respect of such special regions like J&K, North-East etc.
Details about eligibility/terms and conditions etc can be accessed and downloaded as under:
Application format (Click to view and
Guidelines (Click to view and
Last date of receipt of the application is 17th May 2017(Wednesday)
Applicants will require to submit the following:
1. Proposal of the proposed study in 1500 words.
2. Composition of the research team, including Co-Project Director, Department and
3. CVs of each Researchers.
4. Forwarding letter from the University/Institute of Affiliation.
5. Application form in prescribed format, and
6. Budget proposed.
7. SoftCopy of the proposal and CVs of Research Team should be sent through email at email@example.com
RP (RPR & RPS) Division incharge
Aruna Asaf Ali Marg