NOTICE INVITING QUOTATIONS
Sealed quotations under Limited Tender Enquiry are invited on or before 25.06.2018 upto 1:00 pm from the scrap dealers / kabari walas / individuals for auction of newspapers, magazines, cardboard (gatte) and waste papers (Raddi) in the Indian Council of Social Science Research under the Ministry of Human Resource Development. The prescribed quotation form can be downloaded from ICSSR website www.icssr.org.
INSTRUCTION AND TERMS & CONDITIONS:-
1. The bidder may inspect the said newspapers, magazines and waste papers (Raddi) from 06.06.2018 to 23.06.2018 between 11:00 am to 4:00 pm.
2. The Bidders are required to quote their rates on per Kg. basis in the given format.
3. The sealed envelope, will be received latest by 25.06.2018 upto 1:00 pm. The same will be opened on
25.06.2018 at 3:00 pm in the presence of bidders, if any. The bids should be addressed to the Administrative Officer, ICSSR, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi – 110 067.
4. The offers given in the valid bids received on due date and time only will be considered.
5. In the event of acceptance of bids, the successful bidder will be required to deposit full amount via DD in favour of ICSSR payable at New Delhi. Payment may also be made through online transfer.
6. The newspapers and waste papers (Raddi) will be delivered only after the receipt of full payment and has to be lifted within 02 days of completion of deal.
7. The highest bid once accepted is not transferable to anyone. In case the bidder is a company the person appearing for the company should have the authorization letter issued from a competent authority of the company.
8. The quotation should be submitted alongwith the security deposit of Rs.10,000/- in the form of DD in favour of ICSSR, New Delhi.
9. The highest bidder will deposit the balance amount either by Demand Draft favouring ICSSR, New Delhi or through online transfer within 2 days of completion of deal, failing which security amount will be forfeited.
10. The ICSSR reserves the right to accept or reject any or all the bids so received without assigning any reason.