The Applicants of the ICSSR Centrally-Administered Doctoral Fellowships Schemes for the Year 2016-17’.
The ICSSR, hereby, announces the ‘List of Ph. D scholars who have been provisionally selected for the Award of the ICSSR Centrally-Administered Full-Term Doctoral Fellowships for the Year 2016-17.’
ICSSR Doctoral Fellowships Awards 2016-17
The Selection has been made in accordance with the procedure as laid down in the ICSSR Guidelines for Doctoral Fellowship Scheme for the year 2016-17 after seeking the recommendations / approval of the relevant Committees.
The Award Letters to all the scholars, provisionally selected, shall be issued by the third week of January 2017. The ICSSR Doctoral Fellowship Grant’s terms and conditions and monitoring shall be as per the Guidelines for Doctoral Fellowship Scheme uploaded in the ICSSR website www.icssr.org. You are requested to go through the same. A summary of the terms and conditions is enclosed for your ready reference at
The awardees, on receipt of their provisional award letters, shall have to submit the following documents, duly forwarded through the competent authority of the University/Institute/College where they are registered for the Ph.D. (which must be a public funded body) within one month of the receipt of this award letter:
1. Joining Report and Undertaking (on non-judicial stamp paper of Rs.100) as per the format enclosed at Annexure II A.
2. Grant-in-aid bill/Pre-receipt bill for the first instalment in format enclosed at Annexure II B.
3. An attested copy of Ph.D. Registration Certificate.
4. Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST/Persons with Disability.
5. Leave and salary certificate along with the pay slip (only for employed candidates).
In this regard, the list of scholars, provisionally selected, belonging to the General category may be seen at Annexure III, SC category at Annexure IV and ST category at Annexure V.