Announcement of Results of Senior and Post-Doctoral Fellowships for the year 2016-17
We are happy to inform you that following are the lists of applicants whose proposals have been provisionally approved by the relevant committees of the ICSSR for award of Senior and Post-Doctoral Fellowships for the year 2016-17. Approval letters to these applicants are being sent for completing the formalities in this connection.
The awardees, on receipt of their provisional award letters, shall have to submit the following documents, duly forwarded through the competent authority of the University/Institute where they are affiliating their fellowship, within one month of the date of the provisional award letter:
1. Forwarding Letter
2. Joining Report
3. Declaration (on non-judicial stamp paper of Rs.100/-)
4. Agreement (on non-judicial stamp paper of Rs.100/-)
5. Self-attested copy of Ph.D. degree (for Post-Doctoral Fellows only)
6. Caste certificate of SC/ST (wherever applicable)
7. Current Salary slip showing the head-wise details; and also leave certificate for two years without pay. The employer shall certify that it will maintain your lien in the Post during the fellowship and allow you to return to it after the fellowship period is over. (only for those who applied for salary protection as per Clause 2.2 of the Guidelines)
The ICSSR Senior and Post-Doctoral Fellowships Grant’s terms and conditions and monitoring shall be as per Guidelines uploaded in the ICSSR website www.icssr.org. You are requested to go through the same.
Dr S.M. Verma
ICSSR, New Delhi