1. We are happy to inform you that following are the lists of applicants whose proposals have been provisionally approved by the relevant committees of the ICSSR for Major and Minor Research Projects for the year 2016-17 ending March 2017. Award letters to these applicants are being sent for completing the formalities in this connection.
2. The awardees, on receipt of their provisional award letters, shall have to submit the following documents, duly forwarded through the competent authority of the University/Institute where they have affiliated their project, within a week from the date of the provisional award letter:
a). Agreement (on non-judicial stamp paper of Rs.100/-) CLICK HERE
b). Date of commencement of the study
d) Grant-in-aid bill duly filled in for the first instalment CLICK HERE
3. The applicants who do not find their names in the list may assume that their proposals have not been finally recommended for Major/ Minor Research Project. Hence, they may apply next time against next call in the financial year 2017-18. To such candidates no separate regret letters will be sent by the ICSSR.
4. No further queries shall be entertained by us with regard to non-recommended proposals because the recommendations of awards have been made by eminent Panel of Experts in respective disciplines after two to three phased processing.
5. The ICSSR Research Projects Grantís terms and conditions and monitoring shall be as per Guidelines uploaded in the ICSSR website www.icssr.org. You are requested to go through the same.
Research Projects Division (RPR & RPS) in-charge
Indian Council of Social Science Research
Aruna Asaf Ali Marg